We are an organization whose primary objective is to cultivate and develop young soccer players within the Chicago area. As coaches and ex-professional players, we believe soccer around the country is falling short on building up extraordinary players. Soccer has become much more straightforward; hence, lacking in above average challenges and technical skills. When you translate the word ”soccer” in every language, all the meanings are the same; foot-ball or ball-foot. Our belief is that the player’s abilities should be 80 percent of mental and technical. The other 20 percent should be focused on the physical. Too many coaches mold their players on the opposite mindset; 80 percent physicality and 20 percent technique, skills and agility. Our objective here at 80/20 is to teach the players not only how to think faster on the field or how to kick the perfect shot, but to play the game while having fun!