1. What time is camp check-in each morning? Check in for camp each day is between 8:15-8:45am. By 9:00am the players are on the field beginning morning field session.
2. What time do we pick campers up at the end of each day? Players check out between 3:00-3:15pm each day. If for any reason you are running late, you can contact the 80/20 Sports at 1 (855) 8020 – SPORTS.
*NOTE: No kids will be left unattended.
3. What do I need to do if someone else is picking up my player? At check-in in the morning, please provide the camp with a note stating who will be taking your player home that day. Please make your camper aware of whom they should be going home with that day.
4. What if I need to pick up my player early? At check-in in the morning, please let the camp personnel know what time you need to pick up your camper. We will have your camper ready for you at the requested time.
5. What should players bring to day camp each day? Below is a list of items the player should bring with them each morning for camp:
- Shin guards
- Soccer Socks (2)
- Flip flops or sandals to wear to lunch, beach, and recreation time
- Beach Towel
- Extra t-shirt and shorts in case of inclement weather
- Rain Gear
- NOTE: No electronic devices will be allowed on the field during field sessions. The camp recommends all valuables be left at home. The camp will NOT be held responsible for lost or stolen items brought to camp by the campers. (Cell Phones, iPods, CD Players, etc)
- lost or stolen items brought to camp by the campers. (Cell Phones, iPods, CD Players, Laptops, TVs, etc)
6. Does the camp provide lunch for the players? 80/20 will provide lunch on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The players should have lunch with them on Tuesday and Thursday.
7. Is there water available on the fields? There are water fountains surrounding the fields, but 80/20 will have 10 Gallon Gatorade cooler.
8. Where do the players go during inclement weather? The camp continuously tracks the radar during the day. If dangerous inclement weather is predicted, the campers will take all their belongings and go to the sheltered area by the field.
9. Do the players get a break from the sun during extremely hot days? During the hottest part of the day, 12:00pm-1:00pm, the players are underneath 80/20’s canopy’s for lunch and rest period. From 1:15pm until check-out, the campers rotate activities including the beach and snack/ rest time limiting the time they are in the hot sun outside.
10. How can I reach the camp in case of an emergency? If you have an emergency and need to reach 80/20 Sports directly, please call 1 (855) 8020 – SPORTS.